All 6 art Reviews

Flight of the Eggnapper Flight of the Eggnapper

Great idea spilled forth Artist-Lost. Excellent idea and great characters and backgrounds. Thumbs up mate!:)

Artist-Lost responds:

Thanks, this was a new style for me and I was definitely glad to see how it turned out.

Weather To Fly Part 2 Weather To Fly Part 2

Well thought out, great characters, action, and the girl heart at end was way whoa.

And much thanks for organizing this Newgrounds "Comic Jam 3" Algis. Fun beyond explanation:)

BigBootyBitch!!! BigBootyBitch!!!

Venomous, acid-spurting, beastily breasted whaa?:)

Outrageous and mmmm TheRealShadman. Giant, naked, oh so deadly gal (like King Kong but all the more whoa). Much impressed (just gotta stop salivating). Way cool, so thanks. Now I just haveta kick my sorry, 'ole butt and contribute something too. Much luck!:)

RobotDay2010 RobotDay2010

A rose by any heart... er... a robot too... aeii

Howdy CosmicDeath! Beautifully rendered side profile, with especially good lighting/rendering to produce a stunning, metal bride. So much luck and keep 'em coming!

Rob-Urbs Rob-Urbs

Robots and a mortgage? Now the lesson is told...

Hey TheRealShadman! Real sweet, well detailed, robot-themed (or are they sneaky human(oids) in disguise illustration. Great animation (without animation), freaky robot fun, and an altogether excellent piece (definitely different from yer norm. but it's just crazy good; think I can learn my art from this too). Keep pumping and good luck man!

TheShadling responds:

Thanks a bunch mate.

Robotic Scarecrow Robotic Scarecrow

Cheap pen or a cyborg-pen ALIVE! :)

Hey Monopolyguy03! Black 'n white, robot-to-robot (wearing an odd witch' hat ta boot), and all done via a $.99 pen? Whoa and very nicely done. Guess, my only problem is lacking colour and a background. Still, sweetly rendered. Like a dark-tale, children illustration (maybe u should submit this to a children's publisher too). Keep creating man!:)

Monopolyguy03 responds:

Thanks, I did do a background for one of my drawings but it didn't get good reviews... people said the background took away from the picture... can't ever win =P Thanks for the review.