"The Waxwork" Preview "The Waxwork" Preview

Wax or not to wax... Iz alive!

Nicely styled, sweet characters, even the evil ones, RWA. Exceptional character designs too. Guess the only reason for my 9/10 was the missing character dialogue (audio to mouth animation, aside from the end). Still, good spook-fest for Halloween 2010. Definitely looking forward to "The Waxwork" in 2011! Keep it up!

Hellami Episode 2 Hellami Episode 2

Right hook called the jagged-jaw buster man!:)

Whoa 'n wow kindigo (and the many fine voice actors)! Superb character art (too many to count), good angles, nice colours (suited the story), swell flow, and well animated (although some parts seemed to lag a lil'). Anyhow, much enjoyed (a dark priest with fangs? lol). So thanks for inspiring dude. Hoping to see Hellami 3, but don't stress or rush (I know the effort and appreciate). Maybe try more still art pics. meanwhile. Keep 'em flowing! 10/10 man!:)

Gates_Of_Oblivion [Box-Killa] Gates_Of_Oblivion [Box-Killa]

Gates of whoa...

Hey Box-Killa! Wicked, awesome, boogyin' tune (could be a lil' shorter, but who cares!)... Something's still dancin' somewhere inside, and I just can't stop it! Owwwww mama! And thanks for sharing, 'cause I'm always eager to behold (what?). Take are, and keep em coming! Much enjoyed!:)

Flight of the Eggnapper Flight of the Eggnapper

Great idea spilled forth Artist-Lost. Excellent idea and great characters and backgrounds. Thumbs up mate!:)

Artist-Lost responds:

Thanks, this was a new style for me and I was definitely glad to see how it turned out.

Weather To Fly Part 2 Weather To Fly Part 2

Well thought out, great characters, action, and the girl heart at end was way whoa.

And much thanks for organizing this Newgrounds "Comic Jam 3" Algis. Fun beyond explanation:)

BigBootyBitch!!! BigBootyBitch!!!

Venomous, acid-spurting, beastily breasted whaa?:)

Outrageous and mmmm TheRealShadman. Giant, naked, oh so deadly gal (like King Kong but all the more whoa). Much impressed (just gotta stop salivating). Way cool, so thanks. Now I just haveta kick my sorry, 'ole butt and contribute something too. Much luck!:)